Statistical Traffic Report for a period of time for the Session
ByVal TargetTime As Date, _
ByVal NumPeriods As
ByVal Period As
String - GUID
- The current session's GUID in string format. This is a 32-character
hexidecimal string in the format:
This is the value returned by the Login() function.
- This indicates the inital or final time for the report based on whether
NumPeriods is positive or negative.
- The number of reporting periods to include. A positive number are peroids
after the TargetTime. A negative number samples periods with the
TargetTime as the last period.
Short - StatisticsPeriod
- A numeric value representing the sampling interval.
- The fields included are as follows:
- The date/time denoting the beginning of the reported period.
- The number of Parcels received.
- The number of Parcel KCs received.
- The number of Parcels sent.
- The number of Parcel KCs sent.
- The number of Interchanges received.
- The number of Interchange KCs received.
- The number of Interchanges sent.
- The number of Interchange KCs sent.
When NumPeriods is positive,
TargetTime will be rolled back to match the initial
time of the selected Period interval. For example, if
the Period is
Day, then the
TargetTime will be set back to 12 midnight or if the
Week, then the TargetTime will
be set to Sunday at 12 midnight. When NumPeriods is a
negative value, TargetTime will be rolled forward to
the end of the Period.
There is no record for periods without any activity.
Kilocharacters (KCs) are rounded per Parcel/Interchange based on the Network/Mailbox configuration.
[insert code sample]
|© 2008-2011, Loren Data Corp.
|ECGrid is a registered service
mark of Loren Data Corp.
ECGridOS is a service mark of Loren Data