Statistical Public System-Wide Traffic Report for Last 72
- The fields included are as follows:
- The date/time denoting the beginning of the reported period.
- The number of Parcels received.
- The number of Parcel KCs received.
- The number of Parcels sent.
- The number of Parcel KCs sent.
- The number of Interchanges received.
- The number of Interchange KCs received.
- The number of Interchanges sent.
- The number of Interchange KCs sent.
This is a public API which requires no login. It will
return the system-wide, cumulative statistics for the last 72-hours by hour.
There is no record for periods without any activity.
Kilocharacters (KCs) are rounded per Parcel/Interchange based on the Network/Mailbox configuration.
[insert code sample]
|© 2008-2011, Loren Data Corp.
|ECGrid is a registered service
mark of Loren Data Corp.
ECGridOS is a service mark of Loren Data