Find Trading Partners by Description in the specified Network/Mailbox.
Public Function TPSearchEx(ByVal SessionID As
ByVal NetworkID As Integer, _
ByVal MailboxID As Integer,
ByVal Description As String,
ByVal ShowInactive As Boolean)
String - GUID
- The current session's GUID in string format. This is a 32-character
hexidecimal string in the format:
is the value returned by the Login() function.
- The NetworkID, use -1 to specify all Networks.
- The new MailboxID, use -1 to specify all Mailboxes for the given
- The Trading Partner's description.
- A logical flag which determines if Inactive (Suspended and
Terminated) records should be included in the return set.
- A value representing a routeable address on ECGrid. See ECGridIDs.
- The Network where this address is
- The name of the Network.
- The X12 or EDIFACT ID Qualifier for the ISA and UNB segments.
- The X12 or EDIFACT ID for the ISA and UNB segments.
- The name associated with a Qualifier/ID pair.
Short - ECGridOSv0200.StatusECGrid
- A numeric value representing the entry's status.
- The OwnerInfo object is only returned if the current
UserID has sufficient ownership rights to this entry; otherwise, a value of
Nothing is returned for this object.
Network-level users can see this information for any ECGridID in any Mailbox
on the Network. Mailbox-level users only see this information within their own
- The actually Network where this address is
routed on ECGrid, may be different in the case of Redirection.
- The descriptive name of the Network.
- The Mailbox where this address is
routed on ECGrid.
- The descriptive name of the Mailbox.
- When the data is to be forwarded to an SMTP
or X.400 system, the e-mail address is entered here. X.400 addresses are
noted by using "X400:" to prefix the address asin"X400:c=us;a=ecgrid;p=testdata;"
- The date/time (UTC) the record was created.
- The date/time (UTC) the record was last modified.
- The date/time (UTC) the record becomes active. Used for migrations from
one Network/Mailbox to another.
- The date/time (UTC) the record terminates. Used for
migrations from one Network/Mailbox to another.
- The date/time (UTC) of the last traffic to/from this
When ShowInactive is
True both Suspended and Terminated records are
returned. In this way, historical data can be retrieved for any ECGridID.
To list Trading Partners by Network/Mailbox use TPList() or TPListEx(), to find Trading Partners by ID use
TPSearch() or TPSearchEx().
[insert code sample]
|© 2008-2011, Loren Data Corp.
|ECGrid is a registered service
mark of Loren Data Corp.
ECGridOS is a service mark of Loren Data