List all Trading Partners IDs in specified Network/Mailbox.
Public Function TPListEx(ByVal SessionID As
ByVal NetworkID As Integer, _
ByVal MailboxID As Integer, _
As Boolean) _
String - GUID
- The current session's GUID in string format. This is a 32-character
hexidecimal string in the format:
is the value returned by the Login() function.
- The ECGrid NetworkID assigned to the
- The ECGrid MailboxID assigned to
the ID on the specified network. A value of zero (0) lists all
Mailboxes for the specified NetworkID, contingent on Authorization
- A logical flag which determines if Inactive (Suspended and
Terminated) records should be included in the return set.
- A value representing a routeable address on ECGrid. See ECGridIDs.
- The Network where this address is
- The name of the Network.
- The X12 or EDIFACT ID Qualifier for the ISA and UNB segments.
- The X12 or EDIFACT ID for the ISA and UNB segments.
- The name associated with a Qualifier/ID pair.
Short - ECGridOSv0200.StatusECGrid
- A numeric value representing the entry's status.
- The OwnerInfo object is only returned if the current
UserID has sufficient ownership rights to this entry; otherwise, a value of
Nothing is returned for this object.
Network-level users can see this information for any ECGridID in any Mailbox
on the Network. Mailbox-level users only see this information within their own
- The actually Network where this address is
routed on ECGrid, may be different in the case of Redirection.
- The descriptive name of the Network.
- The Mailbox where this address is
routed on ECGrid.
- The descriptive name of the Mailbox.
- When the data is to be forwarded to
an SMTP or X.400 system, the e-mail address is entered here. X.400
addresses are noted by using "X400:" to prefix theaddressasin"X400:c=us;a=ecgrid;p=testdata;"
- The date/time (UTC) the record was created.
- The date/time (UTC) the record was last modified.
- The date/time (UTC) the record becomes active. Used for migrations from
one Network/Mailbox to another.
- The date/time (UTC) the record terminates. Used for
migrations from one Network/Mailbox to another.
- The date/time (UTC) of the last traffic to/from this
When ShowInactive is
True both Suspended and Terminated records are
returned. In this way, historical data can be retrieved for any ECGridID.
To list Trading Partners for the Session Network/Mailbox use TPList(). To list by
Qualifier/ID use TPSearch().
[insert code sample]
|© 2008-2011, Loren Data Corp.
|ECGrid is a registered service
mark of Loren Data Corp.
ECGridOS is a service mark of Loren Data